Streaming Video Lecture Series
In this lecture series, author of The Story of Civilization, Phillip Campbell, leads students on a chapter-by-chapter journey, reviewing the events, characters, and lessons that make up Volume III. This companion piece to the text is meant to assist parents and allow a hands-off approach to their lesson planning.
In each lecture, students will find:
• A 10 minute narrative review of each chapter
• A discussion of key figures
• Further explanation of historical events
• Engaging visual aids and graphics
• A short quiz to test their knowledge
After viewing these lectures, students will be able to turn to their workbooks and test books with confidence!