NOW OUT OF PRINT
If you are leading or preparing to lead a group of teens through the Theology of the Body for Teens program, then these Leadership Training Videos is for you.
It features Theology of the Body for Teens author and presenter, Brian Butler, and a co-host, Amanda Schneidau, who is an experienced Theology of the Body for Teens teacher.
Together, they present a clear and informative video lesson plan sure to enhance your overall understanding and presentation of the material, leading to a more rewarding experience for you and your teens. Simply view the appropriate chapter as you prepare to teach it.
This Leadership Training Series:
• Includes over 7 hours of content on 5 DVDs
• Unpacks each of the Theology of the Body for Teens 12 chapters
• Provides leaders with practical ways to introduce each lesson to their teens
• Includes an overview of the Theology of the Body for those new to the teaching
• Clearly explains each of the TOB for Teens components
• Includes helpful teaching tips, ice breakers, and much more!
This DVD set is perfect for home or parish use. View them alone or with a group of parish, diocesan or school leaders.