The Teen Timeline/T3 is a teen version of the revolutionary Great Adventure Bible Timeline learning system that thousands of Catholic adults have used to learn the Bible. Dynamic teen presenter Mark Hart makes the Bible come alive for Catholic teens by unpacking God's Word in a way they can relate to. T3 teaches teens the Bible by showing them the big picture of salvation history. When young students of the Bible first understand the story, they are eager to learn more. The net result: teens begin to wrap their minds and hearts around the Scriptures. They come to see the Bible as a relevant part of their lives.
The Teen Timeline will:
- Free up adult leaders programming and preparation schedules, enabling them to spend more time ministering to teens.
- Make the job of catechists and youth ministers easier with systematic instruction materials.
- Reach teens with the truth of God's Word in an engaging presentation.
- Make Bible instruction easy with DVDs specifically designed for teens.
- Give instructors valuable insights in effective communication of the Gospel to a post-modern generation of Catholics.
- Offer you the flexibility to implement T3 in any setting.
- Paint portraits of some of the great heroes/heroines of the Bible in a fresh, modern context.
- Leave your teens laughing, pondering, and desiring to read the Bible on their own!
This Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin T3: The Teen Timeline Bible Study, including:
1) 4 DVD Set (Eight, 30 min. Sessions)
2) Leader’s Guide
3) Student Workbook
4) The Teen Timeline Chart
5) The Teen Timeline Bookmark