Are you new to Catholicism or a recent Catholic convert? Did you grow up Catholic and are returning to the Catholic Church? Are you interested in becoming Catholic for the first time? If you want to learn more about basic Catholic beliefs, Waking Up Catholic: A Guide to Catholic Beliefs for Converts, Reverts, and Anyone Becoming Catholic is the book for you. The depth of Catholic theology is one of its greatest beauties, but understanding it can be one of its greatest challenges.
You have questions. Waking Up Catholic has answers. Learn about:
• How does Catholic Tradition fit in with Scripture?
• Why do we have a pope?
• Do Catholics really worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics pray to saints?
• Is Holy Communion just a symbol of Christ?
• What is the purpose of Confession?
• Do repetitious Catholic prayers really work?
• And more…
Waking Up Catholic answers these and many other questions from the perspective of someone who converted to Catholicism himself. Waking Up Catholic may be the first Catholic book you read, but it won't be the last.