You've joined the Church or rediscovered your faith: Now what? If you’re at a loss about how to participate fully in the Church, connect with your local parish, and understand all those “quirky” Catholic things they didn't cover in your catechism classes, this book can help. It offers practical advice and clears up misconceptions about what it means to be Catholic. Patrick Madrid is the perfect coach—able to offer encouragement when things seem odd or difficult, explain why Catholics say and do (and don’t say or do) certain things, and help new converts fully live their Catholic faith. Here is a practical guide for all those who feel out of their element now that they are in the Catholic Church.
• Addresses questions and fears of those embracing the Catholic faith for the first time, or for the first time in many years
• Explains all those quirky little things Catholics do
• Demonstrates the meaning and value of Catholic identity
• Shows you new ways to live your Catholic faith
• Helps you become more active in your parish
• Offers a deeper way to experience your new life in Christ
About the Author
Patrick Madrid is a best-selling author of more than eighteen books on Catholic themes. These include Does the Bible Really Say That?; 150 Bible Verses Every Catholic Should Know; Envoy for Christ: 25 Years as a Catholic Apologist, and On a Mission: Lessons from St. Francis de Sales. He hosts the popular Right Here, Right Now radio show, which is broadcast weekdays over the EWTN Catholic radio network as well as on Sirius Satellite radio. Patrick and his wife, Nancy, live in Granville, Ohio, and have been blessed with eleven children and twelve grandchildren (so far).