USD $59.95 SALE
Pre-Order Now. Publish date: January 30, 2015
The Princess Guide uses fairy tales—specifically the stories of three princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty)—to inspire young women to dignity, femininity, and fervent faith. With a timeless yet relevant voice, it explores issues important to women today. Scenes from the fairytales are the backdrop for a new way to look at beauty, vocation, sexuality and chastity, modesty in fashion, and friendship. Personal stories and passages from Scripture, the wisdom of the saints, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church help you discover the princess within.
• Princess stories offer lessons in building a strong, feminine character
• Shows every woman how to be a true princess in the kingdom of God
• Demonstrates lasting values that make a woman beautiful inside and out
• Gives you positive self-esteem and confidence
• Learn about the eternal values that make you a true princess
• Experience God’s approval and you can stop seeking the world's
About the Author
Jennessa Terraccino has an M.A. in theological studies and an advanced apostolic catechetical diploma from the Christendom College graduate school. She also holds a certificate in youth ministry accredited by Franciscan University of Steubenville. Jennessa served as youth director in the Diocese of Arlington, Virginia. She speaks at conferences and retreats throughout the U.S., including youth groups, Pure Fashion, Seton School, and Boston University. Her articles have appeared in a variety of Catholic publications; this is her first book. Jennessa is a wife and mother and currently resides in New England.
USD $59.95 SALE
Copyright © 2019 Sunrise Marian Distribution.