No matter how busy or complicated life becomes, God can be found in the details of the day. In this lighthearted yet realistic look at the ups and downs of daily life, Teresa Tomeo provides daily reflections to soothe the souls of Christian women everywhere. Her wisdom and humor will show you how you can experience God's presence in the most ordinary moments.
• Offers conversational reflections from a beloved author
• Contains short, lighthearted devotions help busy women keep in touch with God during their hectic days
• Examines news and media events in the light of faith
• Gives a you quick moment of faith in your busy day
• Helps you connect with God all day, every day—not just during prayer time
• Relieves you of the pressure to always be in charge by encouraging you to let God run your show
About the Author
Teresa Tomeo is an author, syndicated talk show host, and motivational speaker at the forefront of contemporary Catholic engagement with media and pop culture. Teresa travels around the world speaking on faith, culture, and media awareness. She is the host of the daily syndicated Catholic radio show Catholic Connection, produced by Ave Maria Radio and syndicated through the EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network on more than 150 stations nationwide and Sirius/XM Satellite Radio. She is also a columnist for the national Catholic newspaper Our Sunday Visitor and appears frequently on EWTN Catholic TV and other religious and secular media outlets.