Pre-Order Now. Publish date: March 6, 2015
Does the ideal woman of Proverbs 31 have anything relevant to offer you? Can she really offer more than unrealistic expectations and the pressure to achieve more than seems humanly possible?
In this book of meditations, you will meet the real woman of Proverbs 31: dignified, strong, caring, creative, and resourceful. Most of all, she’s a woman who knows what really matters: loving God and growing in her faith.
The reflections in Woman of Strength focus on the attributes and virtues found in Proverbs 31 and suggests a prayer for each day. Drawing from material from popular Servant Books, authors include:
• Kimberly Hahn
• Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle
• Gina Loehr
• Barbara Curtis
• Genevieve Kineke
• Anne Costa
• Teresa Tomeo
• Heidi Bratton
• Johnnette Benkovic
Whether married, single, stay-at-home mom, or career woman, readers will be encouraged and inspired by the timeless wisdom of this ancient and authentic role model.
• Describes the ideal woman of Scripture in a relatable way
• Includes selections from a variety of well-known authors
• Short reflections demonstration key aspects of this biblical role model
• Helps you become the ideal version of yourself
• Demonstrates how the values of Scripture can transform your life
• Shows you how to embrace biblical virtues in a way that fits your life
There are no reviews for this item yet. Write the first review.
Copyright © 2019 Sunrise Marian Distribution.