This full-color, paperback Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate God’s plan of redemption and the redeeming act of Christ’s Passion, Death, and Resurrection. It is a companion to the textbook The Mystery of Redemption and Christian Discipleship.
Resources in this manual include:
• The student textbook;
• Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
• End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
• Answers to the Student Workbook;
• Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
• A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
• A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions..
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.
The textbook, The Mystery of Redemption and Christian Discipleship, corresponds to
Book III: The Mission of Jesus Christ (The Paschal Mystery) in the curriculum framework.