People have asked for it, and now it’s here—the notebook for one of America’s top podcasts, The Bible in a Year with Fr. Mike Schmitz (featuring Jeff Cavins).
The Bible in a Year Notebook is the only notebook specifically designed to be used with Fr. Mike’s Bible in a Year podcast.
Whether you started following the podcast on its first day or are about to begin listening now, this notebook is a companion you don’t want to be without.
This simple notebook has helpful features like:
- Color-coded pages using The Bible Timeline Learning System to show you where each day’s readings are in the timeline of salvation history
- The proprietary The Bible in a Year Reading Plan, laid out for each day to help you read along and stay on track
- The Bible verse references for the daily readings
- Special wide format to make writing in the notebook easier
- Space each day to write your thoughts and takeaways from the podcast
In this notebook, you will have a place to write down your reflections and prayers every day as you come to see the world more and more through the lens of Scripture.
The Bible in a Year has been bringing people back to the Catholic Church and transforming lives around the world—and you don’t want to miss any of it.
Pair the The Bible in a Year Notebook with the The Bible in a Year Companion, Volume I
The Bible in a Year Companion Guide walks Catholics through the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz), featuring daily summaries, transcriptions of Fr. Mike's daily prayers, and bonus information for each episode.