OUT OF PRINT
For Catholics, marriage isn’t just an institution: It’s a sacrament.
In fact, almost 10 percent of the Code of Canon Law covers issues pertaining to marriage.
But even if you don’t have the time to study all 111 marriage-related canons in the Church’s law books, you can still learn the ropes without getting tangled in them.
101 Quick Questions with Catholic Answers: Marriage, Divorce, and Annulment is designed to help you.
This book distills into one volume the many questions on marriage that have been asked and answered in the pages of Catholic Answers’ Premier magazine on Apologetics and Evangelization—Catholic Answers Magazine.
Selected and introduced by Catholic Answers’ staff apologist Jim Blackburn, this easy-to-follow book aims to help Catholics more fully understand the Catholic Church’s teaching and laws concerning marriage so that they can be assured of always treating marriage with the dignity and respect that God originally intended for this sacred institution.
In 101 Quick Questions with Catholic Answers: Marriage, Divorce, and Annulment, you’ll learn:
• The dos and don’ts of both Catholic and non-Catholic weddings,
• The truth about prenuptial agreements,
• The Church’s prudential teachings on mixed marriages,
• The distinctions between a valid marriage and a sacramental marriage,
• The proper context of human sexuality and procreation (otherwise known as marriage),
• The clear distinction between divorce and annulment.