Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body (2 Books 1 Volume)
This item will earn 16 loyalty reward points. Learn about loyalty points >
Theology of Her Body and Theology of His Body will provide liberating solutions to your teens most pressing questions about love and sexuality. These books provide strong, relevant instruction in a language that teens comprehend. They provide the tools kids need to reach the greatness for which they were made, rather than simply giving the truth.
This book comes at a critical juncture because, regrettably, many teenagers have forgotten or, worse, have never heard their calling. As a result, they have no idea who they are or who and what they are meant to be for each other. As a result, they frequently resort to 'using' rather than really loving others and themselves.
Theologies of Her Body and His Body are two books in one. Teens are urged not only to understand the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposing sex, because witnessing the complementarity of the two sexes is how one realizes the true meaning of his or her own body. This is an appropriate complement to the Theology of the Body for Teens curriculum, as well as for teens who are new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his or her own body, or at anyone else's, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
- How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
- That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
- The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
- Their true calling and purpose in life.
- How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
- The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
- What it means to be created male and female in God's image of love.
- The ways we have messed up God's original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
- and much more!
There are no reviews for this item yet.
Personal Prayer: A Guide for Receiving the Father’s Love
Latin-English Booklet Missal (1962) Red
A Catholic Guide to the Old Testament
Latin-English Nuptial Booklet Missal
Receiving Jesus: My Guide to the Mass
The Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle
The Warning: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience
Great Adventure - The Bible Timeline Chart (Several Language Options)
Socrates' Children Special Edition Box Set
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Bible in a Year Companion, Volume I
Pocket Guide to the Rosary (Prayers in English & Latin)
Friendly Defenders Catholic Flash Cards #1