Tree of Life Paperback Version of Bible in a Year
One Year. 20 Minutes a Day. Encounter the Power and Wonder of God’s Word.
It’s a tremendous experience if you can open up the Word of God.
It’s majestic, it’s beautiful, it’s breathtaking. It gets us out of our
day-to-day and into God.
This newly released version of Bible in a Year: Your Daily Encounter with God
features the English Standard Version® Catholic Edition translation,
which many consider to be the best available English translation of the
Bible. Each day is dated generally (Day 1, Day 2, etc.), so that you can
start at any point in the year! In addition to the updated translation,
this Bible in a Year features a beautiful new cover design.
The simple format of this Bible in a Year will keep you engaged as you make your way through all 73 books of the Bible.
Commentaries are written by renowned Catholic biblical scholars and
theologians, including Dr. Tim Gray, Dr. Mark Giszczak, Dr. John Sehorn,
Dr. Scott Powell, Dr. Michael Morris, Dr. Elizabeth Klein, and Deborah
- Each day features three readings, one each from the Old Testament, Wisdom Literature, and the New Testament
Insightful daily reflections are written by leading theologians to
facilitate deeper meditation and encounter with God through his Word
- Revised Standard Version of the Bible – Second Catholic Edition
Bible in a Year is the entire Bible (including the deuterocanonical
books), divided into 365 days, with a reflection of approximately 200
words for each day.
- Flood-printed blue with gold, silver, and patina foil stamps (front, spine, and back)
- Anti-scuff matte lamination (over foils)
- Square corners, flush cut
- Dimensions: 6” x 9” and is 1” thick
- 1392 pages
- Font: Minion Pro
- Font Size: 10 pt