God's angels have always been associated with heavenly music. This collection of contemplative masterpieces - from the 13th Century to the present, performed by first-rate ensembles - is an extended meditation on pure, angelic beauty.
Hearts of Space Records and Valley Entertainment has had a long association with producer Ellen Holmes. Ellen's specialty is sourcing and sequencing pieces of sacred choral music to create compilations that flow almost seamlessly -- sonically and emotionally -- delivering heart opening, uplifting experiences to both religious and general audiences. Her production of the "Sacred Treasures" series set a new standard for chant music CDs and is one of the best-selling series of its kind. The album’s cover features Abbott Thayer's famous "Angel" (from the Smithsonian’s collection) and the CD is packaged in a beautiful six panel digipak.
- St Philip's Boys Choir - "Panis Angelicus (from Lux Aeterna)"
- The King's Singers - "O Nata Lux (from Lux Aeterna)"
- Voce - "Agnus Dei (from Lux Aeterna)"
- Phoenix Chorale - "Serenity, O Magnum Mysterium"
- Amadeus-Chor - "Det Ar En Ros Utsprungen"
- Octarium - "Ubi Caritas"
- Trio Mediaeval - "Agnus Dei"
- The Tallis Scholars - "Ave Maria (2nd Verse)"
- The Tallis Scholars - "Sanctus (from Missa Benedicta Es)"
- Skruk - "Kyrie"
- Columbus State University Wind Ensemble - "O Magnum Mysterium"
- Brad Ellis, David Kuehn, Arlene Dunlap, Jessica Lowe, and Susan James - "Lascaux"