USD $59.95 SALE
There is little doubt that pre-teens are in an often confusing time of quest and discovery, especially with issues concerning their bodies, their sexuality, and their future. There are countless sources - from the airwaves, to peers, to the Internet - ready to provide answers.
If you are familiar with the Teens program, you will instantly recognize and appreciate the format of the Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition. Specifically designed for 6th through 8th grades, it too uses a great mix of stories, real-life examples, activities, prayers, and references to the Liberal Sex-ed up culture that are relevant to lives of the youth.
This can be used as a stand alone program, but works perfectly as a precursor to the High School Edition.
The 8-session Middle School program includes a Leader's Guide, a Student Workbook, a Parent's Guide, and an exciting and dynamic DVD component.
Complete with a Nihil obstat and Imprimatur, Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition answers questions such as:
• Who am I?
• Are there consequences to my actions?
• What is the difference between love and lust?
• How do I balance family, friends, school, God, music, TV, internet, texting, etc., in my daily life?
• How can I discern my vocation to marriage, priesthood, or religious life?
• How do I deal with bullying, gossip, peer pressure, pornography, Sexual Advances, divorce, Sexting, etc?
• Can I live my Catholic faith no matter how I messed up in the past?
• Designed to be appropriate for ages 11-14
This is a Catholic program for pre-teens that is designed specifically to help you discuss tough, but important topics, while helping the pre-teens understand them. This Theology of the Body For Teens Middle School Starter Pack is a must in to-days perverted society. Teens want to hear THE TRUTH and this is all about TRUTH—honoring God our creator, and our bodies that He has given us.
"Theology of the Body is a difficult subject to teach to adults, teens are even more tricky. This program amazed me with the ease of discussion and tangents for the group on such a sensitive subject."
USD $59.95 SALE
Copyright © 2019 Sunrise Marian Distribution.