Pre-Order Now. Publish date: March 13, 2015
Created to Relate explains the natural gift women have for building and maintaining life-giving relationships. Understanding the role of relationship within the Trinity can help you understand the importance of connection with others—the key to living the Gospel fully and joyfully. Wahlquist shows how you can use your ability to build relationships as a way to lead others to Christ. She provides practical tips to help you stay focused in the midst of the distractions and responsibilities that can lead to superficial connections. Each chapter contains a Scripture reading, reflection, discussion questions, and a practical application exercise. Gain new dignity in your role as a master relationship builder and new confidence in sharing the Gospel with others.
• Celebrates the innate, natural gift women have for relating to others
• Shows that our relationships can help us lead others to a deeper faith life
• Explains that relationships are a central element of our Christian faith
• Helps you appreciate the value and blessing of all your relationships
• Gives you fulfilling opportunities to share your faith in natural ways
• Helps you build relationships with your friends, family, and faith community
About the Author
Kelly Wahlquist has a B.S. in biology with an emphasis on genetics from St. Mary’s University and a B.A. in nursing from the College of St. Catherine. She left her nursing career to work full-time with Jeff Cavins in 2005. For five years, Kelly was the director of community relations for The Great Adventure Catholic Bible Study, and she is the program manager for the Archbishop Harry J. Flynn Catechetical Institute, serving the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. She helped to create and implement this institute, which educates and equips the laity in the Catholic faith. For the past three years she has traveled extensively to Catholic conferences, where she is often the keynote speaker. This is her first book.
Copyright © 2020 Sunrise Marian Distribution.