Young people around the world adored Pope John Paul II. He won their hearts and minds because he genuinely believed in their ability to change the world for the better. He cared about them. He respected them. Most important, he challenged them to a deep and profound love for Christ through his Church.
My Dear Young Friends: Blessed Pope John Paul II Edition
is a collection of 52 weekly reflections on living in the Spirit. It invites young people to be inspired and act on Pope John Paul II's messages to young people gathered at annual World Youth Day celebrations. Each weekly reflection in My Dear Young Friends: Blessed Pope John Paul II Edition
contains the following sections:
- A Scripture passage related to the theme for the week
- A message from Pope John Paul II
- Think About That, which asks the reader to ponder the Pope's message
- Take Action, which invites the reader to act on the Pope's message
- Say a Prayer, which inspires the reader to keep the Pope's words fresh in heart and mind
- Did You Know? which includes a fact about the Pope's life
Bring the heartwarming messages of Blessed Pope John Paul II directly to the teens you love and let his words lead them to a deeper love of Christ.