USD $59.95 SALE
Pre-Order Now. Publish date: November 14, 2014
Phyllis Zagano explores the way both silence and stillness can help you turn your heart and mind to God in a more intentional way during Lent. She shows how important it is to detach ourselves from the busyness of everyday life to find stillness and silence—even if only for a few minutes of prayer each day.
Each day’s meditation contains:
• The Scripture readings for the day
• A brief quote from one of the readings
• A meditation
• A prayer, or grace, for the day
• Based on the Catholic Lectionary readings
• Small size fits into purse or pocket
• Offers a Scripture verse, meditation, and a grace-filled prayer starter or action for every day of Lent
• Gives you a moment of prayer and reflection every day during Lent
• Shows you how to extend the peace of your prayer time throughout your day
• Helps you prepare for Easter with 40 days of prayer
About the Author
Phyllis Zagano is an internationally acclaimed Catholic scholar and lecturer on contemporary spirituality and women's issues in the Church, and senior research associate-in-residence and adjunct professor of religion at Hofstra University. She is the author or editor of fifteen books in religious studies, including Women Deacons: Past, Present, Future (with Gary Macy and William T. Ditewig), Mysticism and the Spiritual Quest, and On Prayer: A Letter for My Godchild. Her twice-monthly column, Just Catholic, runs in the National Catholic Reporter.
USD $59.95 SALE
Copyright © 2019 Sunrise Marian Distribution.