Pre-Order Now - Available March 2015
Our lives are lived in virtue and vice and, most often, in the ordinary space between. We stumble and rise back up, ready to take on another challenge, another day. Heather King highlights these ups and downs of our lives, noting that while all of us have places of suffering and pain, those who believe in the goodness of God find a particular blessing in the workings of our lives.
King explains that “virtue” is the right way to deal with what life places in front of us. Her stories show virtue—and vice—in unexpected ways. You’ll marvel at the goodness to be found in unusual and unlikely places.
Stumble will inspire you to understand that failure is the first step on the path of redemption.
About the Author
Heather King is the author of the memoirs Parched; Redeemed; Shirt of Flame; Poor Baby; and Stripped: Cancer, Culture and the Cloud of Unknowing. She lives in Los Angeles, speaks nationwide, contributes regularly to Magnificat, and is a popular blogger.
• Fascinating portraits of people from the streets of Los Angeles, simple desert dwellers, and prominent figures such as Dorothy Day and Mother Teresa
• Terrific writing from a bestselling author
• A gritty look at what we mean by ideas like “good” and “evil”
• Helps you find a new way to understand virtue and vice and find your own place between them
• Gives you the perspective of someone who has experienced failure and redemption so you can recognize your own
• Inspires you to try again, in spite of—even because of—missteps
Copyright © 2020 Sunrise Marian Distribution.