Pre-Order Now. Publish date: May 1, 2015
How do I know his will for my life? How do I know if I am making the right choices? Gary Zimak looks at tried-and-true methods for discovering God’s will for our lives—prayer, Scripture, the lives of the saints, the teachings of the Church, seeking counsel from trusted friends and mentors, and St. Ignatius’s rules for discernment. Faith, Hope, and Clarity addresses the big, life-changing decisions and the many small, day-to-day choices that influence the course of our lives. It offers practical advice on accepting difficult circumstances and truly embracing God’s will, even in challenging circumstances. This book will help you answer the question all sincere Christians ask: What does God want me to do?
• Tells how to know God's will and to act on it
• Includes information and encouragement on why and how to develop a regular prayer life
• Offers help for daily decisions as well as big life-changers
• Gives you peace of mind and heart as you learn to surrender to God's will
• Helps you discover a personal connection to God that brings comfort even in the face of an uncertain future
• Convinces you that the prayer “Thy will be done” is being answered every day
About the Author
Gary Zimak is a full-time Catholic evangelist and author. He is a frequent speaker at parishes and conferences across the country and is widely known for his talks on overcoming anxiety. Gary hosts a daily radio show on BlogTalkRadio and is a regular guest on Catholic Answers Live, EWTN’s The Son Rise Morning Show, and Catholic Connections with Teresa Tomeo. A member of Catholics United for the Faith, the Knights of Columbus, and the Catholic Radio Association, he is an RCIA instructor at Sacred Heart Parish in Riverton, New Jersey, and the chaplain for the Catholic Business Network of South Jersey. Gary resides in New Jersey with his wife, Eileen, and twin daughters, Mary and Elizabeth.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER