- We fall into bed exhausted at the end of the day, certain we'll have a good night's sleep... only to have our minds race in a million directions.
- Prayer is an exercise in futility, full of distractions and wandering thoughts.
- In the midst of conversations, we suddenly realize we haven’t heard a word the other person has said.
- We put something down and forget where a moment later.
- We arrive at a destination with no recollection of how we got there.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER
Customers who bought this item also bought