The Supreme Vocation of Women According to St. John Paul II
This item will earn 21 loyalty reward points. Learn about loyalty points >
- How women, specifically as women, reveal the image of God in the world
- The full truth about the vital place of womanhood in the Church and in the world
- "Sentinels of the Invisible": what the phrase means and why it's so important
- How womanhood as a "supreme vocation" is part of every personal vocation
- Why the devil has a special fear of womanhood and a particular hatred of women
- Why the devil always seeks to promote an imbalance of power between the sexes
- How modern notions of sexuality and gender pervert God's image and His plan for creation
- How marriage and religious life empower women rather than oppress them
- Why St. John Paul II called women "Guardians of the Gospel Message"
- And much more, in our confused times, to show forth for you "the supreme vocation of women"!
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER
Customers who bought this item also bought