Most women would enjoy talking to a good Catholic beauty and fashion consultant, but such consultants are practically nonexistent. Meet Nicole M. Caruso, former beauty editor of Verily Magazine, who unfolds a variety of elegant and tasteful clothing styles on a budget you can afford. Nicole is a mom and wife on a mission: to bring out “the feminine genius” in you.
In this beautiful, first-of-its-kind book, Nicole guides you through the steps involved in cultivating your personal style that celebrates your unique genius, mission, and vocation and that’s reflective of a Catholic worldview. You’ll learn how to perceive and appreciate your self-worth by owning your own story and celebrating your unique inherent dignity. You’ll then learn how to integrate that identity with your faith life and personal style. When all three are combined, you’ll be able to harness contagious confidence, which becomes the means through which you can connect with others and evangelize in a compelling way.
You’ll follow Nicole’s practical guide to curating a wardrobe worthy of the soul who inhabits it. You’ll learn expert styling tricks, tips for shopping with intention, and encouragement to embrace the current season of life by discovering how to unite your interior soul with your exterior body. In this lush coffee-table spectacular with gorgeous photos, you’ll also learn:
- Why modesty and beauty go together
- That what you wear and how you wear it is not price dependent
- How to find nice clothing on a budget
- Why “editing your closet” is a good idea
- Tips for an effortless daily skin-care and makeup regimen
- How to find your “signature style”
- Why and how you should create your personal “first impression”
- The keys to cultivating your femininity
- Why self-worth is not narcissism
- The difference between fashion and style for a Christian
Despite the fashion industry’s authoritative rhetoric that often misrepresents the true dignity of women, Worthy of Wearing is both a reminder and evidence that God, the Author of life, is the Creator of beauty. Armed with this truth, you can now reclaim your personal style from the fashion industry’s disordered representation of femininity, which actively seeks to destroy both your modesty and your worth.
Hardcover. 216 pages.