Peace Be With You, written by Fr. Narciso Irala SJ, will guide you and your loved ones on how to overcome negative thoughts, be freed — externally and internally — from sinful habits, access supernatural grace, and grow in happiness and holiness at a time when stress, depression, anxiety, and suicide are all on the rise. You will learn concrete coping strategies for emotions like anger, sadness, doubt, worry, inferiority, and fear.
Fr. Narciso Irala, a renowned missionary and psychologist, explains the secret to finding "emotional fullness to immunize us against many psychosomatic illnesses" and, importantly, emphasizes the critical role of faith in psychology. A rich tool for counselors, teachers, and directors, this treasure of a book is ideal for anyone seeking the path to true happiness, tools to living a virtuous life, and ways to achieve better health.
Peace Be With You has been reprinted over 65 times and is filled with helpful hints, inspirational reflections, case studies, real-life anecdotes, helpful diagrams, examples from the lives of the saints, and encouraging maxims to live by.
Best of all, it facilitates God's healing by assisting you in appreciating beauty and growing in receptivity to God's will, even in the midst of suffering.
You will also learn how to:
- Achieve better-quality sleep and overcome insomnia
- Rest and avoid exhaustion
- Manage depression with natural and supernatural remedies
- Practice relaxation to avoid overwork, stress-induced illness, and mental exhaustion
- Become more efficient and decisive through practical exercises
- Live in the present moment and develop greater mental concentration