This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the moral teaching of the Church and ways to apply it to the Christian life. It is a companion to the textbook Our Moral Life in Christ (Semester Edition).
Resources in this manual include:
• The student textbook;
• Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
• End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, and responses to the Practical Exercises;
• Answers to the Student Workbook;
• Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
• A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
• A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions..
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.
The textbook, Our Moral Life in Christ, corresponds to
Book VI:Life in Jesus Christ in the curriculum framework.
The USA price is $70.00. Our Canadian prices fluctuate along with the exchange rate. See our exchange rate policy for complete details.