Amazing Grace for Fathers written by Jeff Cavins and Matthew Pinto teaches you how to be a good father while also recognizing and celebrating the power of fatherhood, which is love. Our earthly dads' love reflects God, our heavenly Father, whose unlimited love is the source of all fatherly guidance, discipline, and protection. The moving stories in this book demonstrate how much a father loves his children, especially when he lives in God's grace and is strengthened by it. You'll discover encouragement and inspiration for your own fatherhood journey here.
In this book, you will meet:
- A young boy suffering intense pain who finds peace and comfort in the hands of his father.
- A loving father who literally comes back from the dead after suffering fatal injuries.
- A surrogate father who makes a big difference in the life of an angry and troubled boy.
- A father who provides a birthday present for his little girl after his death through a series of divine coincidences.
- A young man who heroically saves the life of another because of the wisdom handed down to him by his own father.
- Two fathers who, unable to provide for their families, turn to God and see His fatherly protection take care of them.
The current USA price is $13.99. Our Canadian prices fluctuate along with the exchange rate. See our exchange rate policy for complete details.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER