Teens may come up with a long list of things they'd rather do on Sunday morning than attend Mass, ranging from playing video games to sleeping in. Unless they were conscious of the fact that they were missing something. "Do I Have to Go?" captures the meaning and mystery of Mass in such a way that kids ponder, "Why wouldn't I go?"
With wit, clarity, and common sense, Matthew Pinto and Christopher Stefanick in Do I Have to Go?, handle the challenging concerns that youth have about the Mass, from liturgical rituals to Eucharistic and Priesthood teachings. Nothing in the world can keep youngsters from going to Mass once they know it is the literal meeting point of heaven and earth.
In Do I Have to Go? you will learn:
- Why the Mass is an essential part of the Christian life
- The mystery of the Eucharist as the Real Presence of Jesus Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity
- How the redemptive work of Jesus Christ is communicated to and through the Church and the sacraments
- The meaning of all the gestures and symbols of the the Mass
- How the Mass has developed from its roots in the Old Testament, through its institution by Christ
- The importance of the liturgical seasons for the spiritual life
- And much, much more
Customers who bought this item also bought