USD $59.95 SALE
What is Freedom? The world tells us that freedom is the ability to do what you want, whenever you want, with whomever you want. But has this led to strong relationships, strong families, or strong communities? In reality, since the days of the sexual revolution, the exact opposite has played out. Every day we see rampant sexual chaos, exploitation, broken families, and a lot of pain all as a result of an abuse and misunderstanding of freedom.Â
Pope John Paul II proclaimed the Theology of the Body (TOB) a profound message of love and human sexuality. He turned the notion of freedom on its head, declaring it to be selfless rather than selfish. He says freedom exists for the sake of love,Â meaning that freedom is the means and love is the end.Â Therefore, authentic freedom always asks what is the good of the other person,Â not what's in it for me?Â
In the Freedom to Love student workbook, popular author and presenter Christopher West lays out a convincing and refreshing road map to living a life of freedom. The concepts presented in this study will change everything, including your worldview. Freedom to Love is ideal for college campus and parish young adult ministries.
• What is the Theology of the Body and how can it change my life?
• What does it mean to live a life of freedom?
• What does love look like and how do I live it?
• How can I tell the difference between love and lust?
• What is the problem with pornography?
• Doesn't contraception make me free?
• Does God have a plan for my future?
USD $59.95 SALE
Copyright © 2019 Sunrise Marian Distribution.