This full-color, hardcover Teacher's Manual is intended to assist instructors in actively engaging students in discussions, activities, and reviews that study God's plan of redemption and Christ's redemptive work of Passion, Death, and Resurrection. It is a supplement to the textbook The Mystery of Redemption and Christian Discipleship, Second Edition.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- Downloadable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews are available; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.