Based on lots of listener feedback, this notebook is back and updated—the notebook for The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ featuring Jeff Cavins.
The Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition is the only notebook specifically designed to be used with Fr. Mike’s Bible in a Year podcast.
Whether listeners started following the podcast on its first day or are about to begin now, this notebook is a resource to help them remember what stood out to them on that specific day.
This simple notebook has helpful features like:
- NEW spiral binding for ease of note-taking
- NEW one full page of note-taking space per episode of the podcast to write your thoughts and takeaways
- NEW portrait orientation so it fits nicely on a bookshelf with your Bible in a Year Companions and Great Adventure Catholic Bible
- Color-coded pages using The Bible Timeline® Learning System to show you where each day’s readings are in the timeline of salvation history
- The proprietary The Bible in a Year Reading Plan, laid out for each day to help you read along and stay on track
- The Bible verse references for the daily readings on top of that day’s section
In this notebook, podcast listeners will have a place to write down their reflections and prayers every day as they come to see the world more and more through the lens of Scripture.
The Bible in a Year Notebook is the perfect place to record your own journey through Scripture - so no content from the podcast is included, besides the reading plan. Your notes will be the content!
The Bible in a Year podcast has been drawing people back to the Catholic Church and transforming lives around the world—you don’t want to miss any of it.