Catholics will discover a manual for virtue in Saintly Habits: Aquinas' 7 Simple Strategies You Can Use to Grow in Virtue that will change their perception of what a virtuous life entails and show them how to put their new knowledge into practice.
- What virtue is and is not
- How the virtues are connected
- The difference between virtues and vices
- What conscience is and how to form it
- How to break bad habits and foster good ones
- Why prayer and the sacraments are necessary for spiritual progress
Saintly Habits illustrates how St. Thomas' seven techniques serve as a road map for our spiritual journey that we can use in our daily lives. It does this by using anecdotes, realistic analogies, and helpful suggestions that animate this exposition of the virtues.
This book gives us the skills we need to answer the call to move ever closer to Christ in virtue and holiness by helping us to examine the virtues we already possess as Catholics, God's desire for us to be holy, and the Church's role in assisting our journey of faith.
For men who are completing the Exodus 90 journey, this book is ideal.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
Customers who bought this item also bought