This pack includes 20 prayer cards of each saint highlighted throughout the program.
• Saint Catherine of Siena (Session 1)
• Saint: Saint Clare of Assisi (Session 2)
• Venerable Antonietta Meo (Session 3)
• Saint Tarcisius (Session 4)
• Saint Anthony of Padua (Session 5)
• Saint Dominic Savio (Session 6)
• Saint Justin Martyr (Session 7)
• Saint Pius X (Session 8)
About You Are Loved
Signs of Grace: You Are Loved prepares children to receive the Sacrament of Holy Communion for the first time by revealing the intimate love that God has for us. It is most effective when used with The Augustine Institute’s Presence: The Mystery of the Eucharist to catechise the parent’s and help meet the crucial need for ongoing formation and catechesis for the entire family.
You Are Loved includes eight sessions, each presenting the teachings of the Church on the Sacrament of the Eucharist with a focus on helping the children understand that the Sacrament of First Holy Communion is a real encounter with Jesus Christ who desires to unite himself to us at the deepest levels of our humanity.