PRE-ORDER - Expected Release Date is March 20, 2020
In this course, Jimmy Akin distills the essential insights from his over 25 years of explaining Catholic apologetics professionally.
Beginning Apologetics: Understanding How to Defend and Explain the Faith covers:
- Methods of defending the Faith
- The history of apologetics
- The existence of God
- The case for the Christian faith
- Evidence for the Catholic Church
- The reliability of the New Testament
- Objections to the Church
- The practical techniques you need to know
The course consists of more than forty individual video segments, each of which is around ten minutes long—meaning that you can study as much or as little as you have time for at the moment.
Even seasoned defenders of the Faith will learn things they didn’t know before!
Set includes 4 DVDs and one workbook.