Anxiety among Catholic mothers is sky high. How do we teach our sons to be chaste when a sex-obsessed culture is ready to drag our boys into the pit at every turn? All we want to do is protect the innocence of our little ones and the honor of our teens, yet the snares of ubiquitous porn, hook-up sex, the LGBTQ juggernaut, and the devaluing of true manhood appear unavoidable. What’s a mother to do?
Relax, grab your beverage of choice, and flip open Raising Chaste Catholic Men. In this little heart-to-heart between us girls (although the guys can listen in, too), Leila Miller will take your hand and calm your fears by giving you practical advice in simple terms, based on her 25 years of experience in raising eight children, six of them sons. Some of the serious topics addressed with good humor and no fear include:
- Three basic rules for parenting
- What to do when boys are little
- Answering the culture’s TWO BIG ACCUSATIONS (this is HUGE for your kids!)
- Fear has a place (chapter 9!)
- Navigating pop culture
- What to do when things go wrong
- Advice from chaste young men (over 2 dozen young men speak up), and more!