By Marcellino D’Ambrosio
“In this book, Marcellino D’Ambrosio has painted a rich picture that brings Jesus and his world to life. Clear, concise, and compelling, Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life is a must-read for every Catholic.”
– Edward Sri
Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life by Marcellino D’Ambrosio is a book of approximately 200 pages that stands alone but also accompanies the 10-week video study program presented by Marcellino D’Ambrosio, Jeff Cavins, and Edward Sri.
In this book, Catholics journey with Jesus from his birth to his ascension. It analyses the fullness of Jesus' life—who he is, what he is truly like, what he taught, what he accomplished for our salvation, and what this means for us as Catholics today as recounted in the Gospels.
This study shows, in a simple way, how Jesus, the Incarnate God, is both fully divine and fully human—his intimacy with the Father, his revelation of the Father’s love, and his extraordinary influence on his disciples, his followers, and even his enemies.
Most importantly, this encounter with Christ will inspire and empower you to center your entire life in him as you come to know and love him in an ever-deeper and more intimate way.
In this book, Catholics will learn...
- Who Jesus is and how he answers the longings of the human heart.
- Why Jesus was baptized.
- The significance of the Transfiguration.
- The essentials of Christology explained in a way the average Catholic can understand.
- The mystery and meaning of the Resurrection, Christ’s triumph over death.
- The nature of Jesus’ mission and the redemption of humanity.
- Our role today as Catholics in the Great Commission.
The Jesus program
was just granted the Imprimatur. No changes requested!
Nihil obstat: Rev. Robert A.
Reverend Charles J. Chaput
Other products in the Jesus: The Way the Truth and the Life program include: