The No Greater Love Study Pack includes a workbook and book.
The full-color workbook offers essential resources for each leader and participant in the study. It includes session overviews, home preparation readings, engaging study questions, helpful responses, and talk notes that follow the presentations in the corresponding video series.Note: This Study Pack is designed for both leaders and participants. About No Greater Love:No Greater Love is a biblical pilgrimage that reveals Christ’s amazing love for us, as author Edward Sri guides you through the last hours of Christ's life.You will walk alongside Jesus from the Garden of Gethsemane to the Mount of Calvary. Every step of the way, Old Testament prophecies, messianic expectations, biblical symbolism, and historical context shed light on the mystery of Christ's suffering and death.With these insights, Catholics can come to a deeper understanding and appreciation of God’s immeasurable and unconditional love—drawing closer to Jesus than ever before.No Greater Love also features insights from the following speakers: Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff Cavins, Jennifer Fulwiler, Curtis Martin, Teresa Tomeo, Fr. Josh Johnson, and Elizabeth Sri.
In this program, you will discover:
- What was Jesus going through at each moment?
- How did the Old Testament foretell of Christ’s death?
- Why did Christ die for us? What did it accomplish?
- What was the meaning behind of the tearing of the temple veil, the crowning with thorns, the, and other events during Christ’s Passion?
- What do the cryptic last words of Jesus mean?