Newly reformatted workbook from Seton Press. Students learn to spell by completing 36 lessons with exercises on the makeup and definition of the words, and then read the words in sentences and paragraphs. Stories focus on the lives of the saints and other religious stories.
The 2009 edition of Spelling 8 for Young Catholics now features:
- Reformatted interior with double the pages of the 1997 edition.
- Table of Contents for easy lesson reference.
- New exercises per lesson, including "Sort By," "Definitions," "Sentences" and "Story Time."
- Reference Index of Spelling and Phonics Rules.
- Complete answer key - in the back of the book.
- Photos of Churches throughout the world.
2013 copyright. 8.5 x 11 inches. Soft cover. 187 pp.