Intercessory prayer is not something you have to do. It’s something you are privileged to do. Indeed, praying for others is a beautiful way of thinking, acting, and living like Christ. Yet many people struggle with intercessory prayer because they lack a coherent understanding of what prayer is and because they’re not well grounded in how to pray.
This inspiring book walks you through nine key steps to boosting your intercessory prayer’s power and efficacy. Each step is paired with practical tips to help you implement the principle in your daily life, a patron saint to provide direction and encouragement on your journey, and prompt questions to guide meditations and journaling.
Armed with these tools, you can revitalize your prayer life and begin responding with confidence to those in need of your intercession. With this book’s help, your “Yes, I will pray for you!” will have new meaning and potency, and you will have the ability to:
- Bring a new intentionality and conviction to your intercessory prayer commitments
- Engage more fully with the saving power of God’s grace
- Unleash immeasurable spiritual power upon those for whom you pray
- Cooperate more completely with Him who desires to heal and save us
- Devote yourself to praying for others often
- Realize the full potential of your God-given power of intercession
Paperback, 160 pages.