“Everyone, whatever his state of life, will find matter for spiritual progress in this daily reading. I am very happy to offer you this new booklet and wish you a joyful time after Epiphany as well as a Septuagesima rich in graces, assuring you of my prayers and recommending myself to yours.”—Fr. Troadec
Fr. Troadec’s four-part series continues in this second book From Epiphany to Lent. The series offers a simple and practical guide for individuals and families alike to grow closer to God by better understanding the Church’s liturgical year and practicing daily meditation and prayer.
Each of the daily meditations covered in this book includes:
- Quote: Taken from the Bible, The Mass, or the Spiritual Fathers.
- Meditation: A particular truth of the Faith and how it applies to us.
- Prayer: Two short daily prayers for the reader to choose from.
- Thoughts: Daily recollections that illustrate a profound point.
- Resolution: Three simple and practical resolutions.
Anyone looking to draw closer to God through the liturgy of His Church while developing the habit of daily spiritual reading and meditation needs to read this book, which is a wonderful aid for Catholics of any age or walk of life. A profoundly Catholic and truly useful guide to daily growth in holiness.
222 pages. Softcover.