Latin for Children Primer B (grades 5 to 7), now printed in full color, has been enhanced with captivating illustrations as well as beautiful images and paintings from medieval European culture. An exciting medieval adventure story, Seeking Donum, has also been added. Students will continue to follow Marcus and Julia—this time as they try to escape from a sinking ship and make their way back home to safety through an unknown land full of dangers and surprises.
The chapter-by-chapter Latin grammar sequence remains the same as previous versions. Students will love studying Latin even more as they use this newly revised and improved edition.
- Workbook format, 32 chapters (proposed teaching timeline: 1 chapter a week), perfect-bound book
- Clear explanations of grammar in every chapter, written directly to the student
- Weekly worksheets and quizzes included
- Students learn 240 high-frequency Latin words
- Classical and/or ecclesiastical pronunciation
- Professional, classical layout and design
- Widely used Latin series among classical schools, charter schools, homeschools & co-ops
- Yearly revision of each text based on critical feedback of our customers
- Primers B & C are a succession upon the previous book. They are intended to be taught sequentially beginning with Primer A (target grade: 4th), one book per school year.