Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within
This item will earn 28 loyalty reward points. Learn about loyalty points >
That all changed in the mid-19th century, when clandestine societies populated by Modernists and Marxists hatched a plan to subvert the Catholic Church from within. Their goal: to change Her doctrine, Her liturgy, and Her mission in order to replace the supernatural religion of the crucified and resurrected Christ with the man-made religions of humanism and globalism.
In this captivating and carefully documented book, Dr. Taylor Marshall pulls back the curtain on their nefarious plan, showing how these enemies of Christ strategically infiltrated the seminaries, then the priesthood, then the episcopacy, and eventually the cardinal-electors – all with the eventual goal of electing one of their own as Pope!
You’ll come to see that the seemingly endless scandals plaguing the Church are not the result, as so many think, of cultural changes, or of Vatican II, but rather the natural consequences of an orchestrated demonic plot to destroy the Church.
In these gripping pages, you’ll learn:
- How theologians suspected of being Modernists went on to become Vatican powerbrokers.
- How the deliberate removal of key words in the new Code of Canon Law made it possible for Theodore McCarrick (and other molesters) to get away with their crimes.
- How Our Lady of La Salette gave a prophetic warning of a Freemasonic plot to infiltrate – and secularize – the Church.
- How the chief architect of decades’ worth of controversial liturgical reforms was discovered to be a Freemason.
- Archbishop Sheen’s role in exposing Communist successes in infiltrating the priesthood.
- The key reason the Jesuits lost their way.
- That third secret of Fatima foretells the growing apostasy in the Church.
- That the priest who drafted the Church’s encyclical on dealing with other religions was openly homosexual and an advocate of LGBT relations.
- That Pope Paul VI denied that Vatican II was infallible.
- How Pope Paul VI revoked the voting rights of cardinals over 80, thus guaranteeing that all voting cardinals were appointed by him.
- Why Cardinal Ratzinger left the “New Theologians” to become a defender of tradition.
- How corruption in the Vatican Bank may have led to Pope John Paul I’s death.
- The mysterious connection between the Vatican Bank and Pope Benedict’s resignation.
- How the criteria for sainthood shifted from a person’s historical acts to his personal beliefs.
- The roots of the St. Gallen Mafia and how it plotted for years to twist Church doctrine and practices.
On page after page, Dr. Taylor R. Marshall shows that these shocking facts are not the result of a short-term effort to conquer the Church with guns or bloodshed. Rather, they’re the result of a patient, methodical plan to bring about a Satanic revolution within the Church Herself – a plan that has now largely succeeded.
But hope is not lost. Dr. Marshall also describes how the Church can be cleansed, and the role each of us can play in Her restoration.
Personal Prayer: A Guide for Receiving the Father’s Love
A Catholic Guide to the Old Testament
Latin-English Nuptial Booklet Missal
Receiving Jesus: My Guide to the Mass
The Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle
The Warning: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience
Great Adventure - The Bible Timeline Chart (Several Language Options)
Socrates' Children Special Edition Box Set
Customers who bought this item also bought
Latin-Spanish Booklet Missal (Español)
Consecration to St. Joseph: The Wonders of Our Spiritual Father
To Build the City of God: Living as Catholics in a Secular Age
The Catechism of the Council of Trent
Tolkien's Modern Reading: Middle-Earth Beyond the Middle Ages
The Catholic Mass: Steps to Restore the Centrality of God in the Liturgy
New Testament: Douay-Rheims CD Audio book