- Why any man can, and every man should, be a gentleman
- Why being a gentleman is not a matter of birth, class, social superiority, or snobbery
- How the traditional rules can be applied to benefit the modern man - and those around him.
- Why leadership is essential to being a man and a gentleman
- How to develop the social graces of polite society without compromising your manhood
- How a gentleman should honor women without falling into political correctness
- What subjects are appropriate for conversation - and which ones are not
- Tips for courtship, marriage, and family life
- What are the natural roles and responsibilities of fatherhood?
- Why the ideal of the gentleman is inseparable from the responsibility to rule yourself and others
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER
Customers who bought this item also bought