In Amazing Grace for Survivors written by Jeff Cavins and Matthew Pinto, explains that even if life's obstacles persist, we Christians realize that they can provide us with strength and peace. This indicates that survival entails more than just surviving an ordeal—it also entails being victorious in spirit, regardless of the outcome. You will see God's power as He shapes and strengthens ordinary people who have overcome remarkable circumstances in Amazing Grace for Survivors. You will feel the agony of these stories as well as the joy of their triumph. Because we are one body in Christ, their grace becomes yours in the end.
In Amazing Grace for Survivors, you will meet:
- A man with cancer whose fear of dying teaches him how to live.
- A disabled girl who comes to understand that all life is precious.
- A woman who fights to adopt her son from Vietnam, and then fears she only brought him home to die.
- A heartbroken mother that learns to trust that her autistic son is in God’s hands.
- A mother that hunts down her drug-addicted daughter and brings her home.