Gift and Grit: How Heroic Virtue Can Change Your Life and Relationships is sensitive to the difficulties that young people today encounter, including those caused by online dating, social media, and more. Gift and Grit presents the knowledge that Andrew and Sarah Swafford, the authors of Emotional Virtue: A Guide to Drama-Free Relationships, have gained from more than fifteen years of working with college students. They discuss how to foster genuine relationships, find answers to life's biggest questions, and maintain a commitment to a relationship with God.
- Fostering good and faithful friendships, with both men and women
- Pursuing fulfilling and holy romantic relationships
- Navigating past wounds and how to move forward to find healing
- Achieving the greatness that every person desires
- Bridging the gap between today’s world and the spiritual life
- Living life to the fullest as God intended
Gift and Grit is ideal for small groups and book clubs to grow together in religion because it includes discussion questions.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
CAD $48.95 PRE-ORDER