If you faithfully live out the Catholic Church’s moral teachings there’s a good chance people will say you’re "homophobic" "transphobic" or "anti-woman." It’s not enough for Catholics to be able to share the Church’s teachings, they must be able to defend them as well.
That’s why the Catholic Answers School of Apologetics is offering Moral Apologetics as a resource to equip you to understand, explain, and defend the Church’s teachings on topics like:
- Proof for objective morality
- The basics of moral theology
- The role of conscience
- Human nature and free will
- Moral principles for sex and marriage
You’ll also learn how to tackle tough issues like:
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- Just War Theory
- Embryo Ethics
- Human Cloning
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Same-sex marriage
- As well as modern issues like immigration, socialism, environmentalism and the need for religious liberty
The course contains more than 60 short, easy-to-watch video segments, so you can study at your own pace.
Moral Apologetics will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to defend your faith. Even seasoned defenders of the Faith will learn things they didn’t know before.