It is difficult to assist engaged couples in preparing for the sacrament of Holy Matrimony in today's environment. The Joy-Filled Marriage program was created to meet the challenge. This course provides an in-depth approach to marriage preparation that includes marriage sacramentality and theology, as well as the practical life skills required to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
The Joy-Filled Marriage program is divided into two parts: Life Skills for Couples and God's Plan for Love. These are accompanied by a lovely Couple's Journal.
This Couple's Set is required for every engaged couple engaging in the Joy-Filled Marriage Program. It will take participants through Life Skills for Couples as well as God's Plan for Love with interesting questions, exercises, inspiring quotes, and helpful comments. Each Couple's Set includes two Couple's Guides for each component as well as a duplicate of the Couple's Journal. The Couple's Guides are intended to be used in conjunction with the relevant video presentations.
This program will help participants:
- See the significance of their call to married life
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage, and why
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled marriage possible
- Learn the sound principles upon which successful marriages are built
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
These Couple’s Sets are essential for every engaged couple participating in the Joy-Filled Marriage program. The Couple’s Set will guide participants through both Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love with thought-provoking questions, activities, inspiring quotes, and helpful commentary. Each Couple’s Set contains two Couple’s Guides for each component and a copy of the Couple’s Journal. The Couple’s Guides are designed to accompany the corresponding video presentations.