Life Skills for Couples and God's Plan for Love are the two components of the Joy-Filled Marriage curriculum. This is complemented by an interesting Couple's Journal. The curriculum provides a holistic approach to marriage preparation, addressing not just the sacramentality and theology of marriage, but also the practical life skills required to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
Each Leader's Set includes a Leader's Guide for each component as well as a duplicate of the Couple's Journal. These two Leader's Guides are vital for any Joy-Filled Marriage leader or facilitator. They include the contents of the Couple's Guides, as well as detailed notes for guiding engaged couples through the subject and space for you to create your own teaching notes.
The Joy-filled Marriage Leader's Set by Christopher West, will assist participants in understanding the significance of their call to married life, appreciating what the Church teaches about marriage, and developing strategies for a joyful marriage.
This program will help participants:
- See the significance of their call to married life
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage,
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled
- Learn the sound principles upon which successful marriages
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship,
identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
Product code JFMLS