Newly reformatted workbook from Seton Press. Students learn their spelling words in thirty six lessons by various exercises and then read them in paragraphs covering saints and Old World history. Exercises for alphabetizing and syllabication of words provided.
The 2009 edition of Spelling 6 for Young Catholics now includes:
• Reformatted interior with more than double the pages of the 2001 edition.
• New Exercises, including "Sort by Spelling," "Definitions," "Sentences" and "Story Time."
• Reference Index of Spelling and Phonics Rules.
• Complete Answer Key - in the back of the book.
• Now with full color photos of churches around the world.