Beauty, greatness, love, freedom, mercy, and suffering expand the heart, purify it, and make it burn with love and desire.
In the words of Alexandre Havard, “A free heart says ‘yes’ to transcendent values, to the divine inspirations and impulses in the depths of our being.”
For our hearts to be free, we must transform our interior selves. Alexandre Havard shows us the way.
His important new book will help you achieve the optimal balance between the heart, the mind, and the will, heal your heart when it is troubled and has been wounded, and enable your most noble aspirations to grow in strength and maturity.
Paperback, 120 pages.
- The Heart: Source and Center
- The Spirituality of the Heart
- The Rationalist
- The Religious Voluntarist
- The Macho Voluntarist
- The Ideological Voluntarist
- The Conventional Voluntarist
- The Voluptuous Sentimentalist
- The Insane Sentimentalist
- The Cowardly Sentimentalist
- Desiccated Hearts
- Wounded Hearts