A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle?
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny.
You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks. Part One, “Preparing for Battle,” answers these critical questions:
• Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
• What are his typical strategies?
• Who fights him alongside us in battle?
• What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
• How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, “Aids in Battle,” provides you these essential resources:
• Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
• Scripture verses for battle
• Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
• Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
• Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12).
Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
The beautiful Premium UltraSoft gift edition features sewn binding, ribbon marker and silver edges.